Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Musical tag..

rules:
list ten musical artists below, before reading the questions. If you read the question it won't just ruin it for the readers, but for yourself to.
1. Adam Young
2. The Postal Service
3. Jack's Mannequin
4. Christina Perri
5. Death Cab for Cutie
6. Skillet
7. Relient K
8. Hawk Nelson
9. And Then There Were None
10. Hillsong United
now onto the questions:

what was the first song that you ever heard by number six?
Ohhhh gosh...... Do I even remember??? Rebirthing???
what is your favorite song by number eight?
Ohhhh... I used to LOVE them but I'm kinda grew out of them... I really like Words We Speak though

what kind of impact has number one had on your life?
Oh dearest Adam.... You've gotten me through many hard times... I often turn Adam on when I just need to calm down...
what is your favorite lyric by number five?
I don't really know toooo many of their songs very well because I've just gotten into them
"how many times have you seen number four live in concert?
Oh never.... I only know one of her songs... lol
what is your favourite song by number seven?
Oh goodness.... Well I dearly love Mood Rings... and Faking my own suicide... but a serious song is...Let it all out

is there any song by number three that makes you sad?
Not particularly....
what is your favourite song by number nine? 
Right Here Waiting :)
how did you first discover number two?
Pandora! :)
how did you first discover number three?
Pandora!

what is your favorite song by number four?
Jar of Hearts <3
is there a song by number eight that makes you sad?
I Still Miss You
how many times have you seen number six live?
Twice! :) I went to a concert last year on Halloween and then I saw them at Creation Fest NW (AMAZING show btw...)
what is your favorite song by number one?
Oh my goodness.... That is sooooo hard.... I LOVE his cover of In Christ Alone but my favorite song written by him is.... probably If My Heart was a House :) <3
how did you become a fan of number ten?
Well I had heard a couple of their songs at different retreats but I started realizing that they had some really great lively worship songs. :)

I tag YOU! ;)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment