Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I've got a dream!

To all you fanatics out there... Yes, that was a Tangled reference.

Yesterday, I got the Tangled soundtrack.
 I have not been able to stop listening to it whether I'm actually listening to it or one of the songs is just running through my head. I love it.
Last night, as I was lying in bed, Tangled soundtrack playing in the background, I realized my new dream. (Other than Flynn Rider of course ;) )


My new dream is to play Rapunzel when Tangled goes to Broadway. (Hmmmm....... Might have to start growing my hair out.....)

Anyone know someone to play Flynn opposite me??

What's your dream?

post signature

5 comments:

  1. :) THATS MY DREAM TOO...
    it's never going to happen. Not to me.
    But yeah, :)

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I guess I'll see you at the auditions then, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone to play Flynn opposite you...um...Zachary Levi? That's a "duh", but I can't think of anyone else better. After all, he IS Flynn Rider.
    I would totally audition for the broadway version of Tangled, but I don't act. Or dance, I'm working on singing, though ;)
    -Jocee <3
    P.S YOU LUCKY GIRL!! I want the Tangled soundtrack oh so bad!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Thats very true!
    Thats okay :) I dance, act and sing but I'm not broadway good... Thats why its a dream ;)
    I got for $5 on Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOooooooo! So jealous! I want that soundtrack so bad. x) I love that movie
    That is an awesome dream. I totally agree with you. lol

    elisa45.blogspot.com
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete