Monday, April 25, 2011

A Long Tag

SO no one actually tags me in anything.... buuuuuuuut I did it anyway!!!
Your Favourite:
Color? What I like to call Electric Blue...
Candy? Starburst and gum :)
Main Dish? Chow Se Bows! :)
Dessert? COOKIES! :)
Drink? Apple Juice
Veggie? Carrots
Do You:
Talk on the phone everyday to someone who is not family? Not any more...
Read your Bible everyday? *Sigh* no...
Do lots of reading? Oh yes.
See your grandparents everyday? No, they live a couple states away
Bake a lot? Only when I'm craving something or need to
 Clean your room everyday? Heck no.
Have to say you're sorry to someone everyday? Well perhaps I should but I don't...
A Certain Thing You Dislike Of Each Category:
Veggie? Most of them... : P
Color? Gray (Unless  certain people are wearing it :) )
Animal? Ummm.... Don't know.
Drink? Tomato juice...
Random:
Go shopping? Thrift shops, consignment stores, Kohl's, Target, where ever I can get a good deal
Eat out? Rarely
Go visit? Church... Friends occassionally
Read a good book at? My room
What color is your room? Lavender.... but not for long!
Do You Have A:
Pet? No kinda given up on it...
Gift card at the moment? Starbucks, Target, Kohl's and the movie theatre
Sewing machine? Well I use my mom's
Big mess under your bed? Not too bad.. Just old toys and such
Pack of gum in your bag or purse? Not in my purse...
Computer in your room? Nope. :(
Have You Ever:
Been on a plane? Once. When I was 5.
Been out of state? Oh goodness do I even remember all of them? California, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nevada, and Illinois. (Okay so I looked at a map...)
Been in a eighteen wheeler? Um what is that??
Been in a car accident? Nope
Read about a hundred and fifty page book in about an hour? Probably
More Random:
Do you share a room with anyone? Nope!
Have you ever gone swimming in a pond? Don't think so...
How old are you? 16.
What year were you born? 1995
Are you related to anyone important or famous? Don't think so
Have you ever met a vice president? Um no.
Are you getting bored yet? Well, I'm watching Covert Affiars as well
A picture:
 

Geometry class = Best class ever

What are you thinking? That I'm forgettig something... And That I have no idea what to do... *sigh*post signature

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I should tag you in something sometime! <3 ^_^

    Nice answers. :D
    In the picture, is that a drawing of all your friends? Hehehe, cuz that is what I do. x)
    <3
    elisa45.blogspot.com
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete