Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Liquid Sunshine

Blog Party!

Favorite season, and why? Spring, because its new, fresh and beautiful. Because it comes just when you think you'll die from winter.
How would you describe your personal style? 
Casual with touches of feminine, preppy and nerdy :)

What's one weird thing you can do? (The stranger the better!)
I found someone on facebook without knowing their name.... I know its creepy...

Rain or shine?
Shine! :) Sunshine makes everything look 10x more beautiful! :)
Confession time... what's a flaw of yours?
ME? FLAWS? haha I have many... One of those is I have trust problems... I expect everyone to trust me but I don't trust them back...
Favorite music?
I love Owl City, Relient K, Skillet, and other awesome Christian artists. When I want to dance around, I'll turn on some Top 40 type songs. Lately I've been listening to a lot of Death Cab and Christina Perri.
Have you ever made a decision you instantly regretted? What was it?
Oh yes.  Just theother day I blow up at someone and stood up when I didn't need to.
Who do you admire/look up to?
My directors are an amazing God-loving couple that I look up to so much. There are like my seond set of pearents.
You've just won an unlimited lifetime supply of... what?
I'd probably have to say money. I get sick of things quickly so it couldn't be any one thing. And it would be nice to never have to worry about how much something costs. I could use it to help others as well.
If you were an animal, what would you be?
I've never really thought about it..... Maybe a horse... I've always loved horses...
If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do with your time?
I'd do all thosde things I've alwas wanted to do... I'd make sure every person in my life knew I loved them.
You're now a gazillionaire... where do you go to spend your money?
I'd buy a horse, a car, go on a shopping spree, give some to charity and save the rest for college.
Classical music: love it or hate it?
Not a fan. Its fine as background music, but its not my personal choice
Phobias?
Okay its weird but I don't mind heights but I've always had a fear of dropping things from heights. Things that are important to me.
Hop on a plane and go live somewhere for a year... where is it, and why?
Maybe France but I don't know French (always wanted to learn but don't have the patience to do it myself) I would be amazing to go to Australia :)
Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
More of an introvert. You can tell me your life story and I'll listen and help you in any way I can, but ask me for mine? ummmmm wellll.....
Would you/do you perform on stage?
Oh yes I love performing! I've done several plays and such. I've tried out for high school plays but no avail.

Liquid Sunshine @ HorseFeathers

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment