Thursday, January 20, 2011

A tag

Makeup:
Blush or bronzer- Neither
Lip gloss or lip stick- Lip gloss
Eyeliner or mascara- Last year I would have told you mascara but eyeliner is growing on me...
Foundation or concealer- Foundation
Neutral or Color eyeshadow- Color
Loose or Pressed Powder- Don't use powder...
Brushes or sponges- Sponges

Nails:
OPI or China Glaze- No Comprendo...
Long or short- Long ;) (People often ask me if they're fake... no would you like to find out?)
Acrylic or natural- Natural
Brights or Darks- Brights

Body:
Perfume or body splash- Body splash
Lotion or body butter- Lotion
Body wash or soap- body wash
Lush or other bath company- Huh?
 
Fashion: 
Jeans or sweat pants- Jeans! All the way
Dresses or skirts- Depends on the occasion
Stripes or plaid- Stripes
Flip-flops or sandals- Flip flops
Scarves or hats- Scarves (Although I would like to find a cute hat..)
Studs or dangle earrings- Dangles
Necklaces or Bracelets- Both :) Bracelets though 
Heels or flats- Flats (Alright I admit it.... I'm almost 16 and I can barely walk in heels...)
Cowboy boots or riding boots- Cowboy boots :)
Jacket or Hoodie- Depends on the weather...

Hair:
Curly or straight- Curly... I think... (haha as I said MPD!)
Bun or ponytail- Ponytail
Bobby pins or butterfly clips- butterfyl clips usually work better for my extremely thick hair
Hairspray or hair gel- I Usually too lazy but hairspray
Long or short- In between!
Light or dark- Light
Side swept bangs or full bangs- Side swept (I had full bangs til I was like 9 :P)
Up or down- Up ( It tends to drive me nuts down)

Random: 
Rain or shine- Shine!!!
Summer or Winter- Summer!!
Autumn or spring- Spring!
chocolate or vanilla- Vanilla :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment