Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 7: 5 Things I couldn't live without

1) MUSIC. Music makes me dance, laugh, cry. It lifts me up. It praises God. It runs through my head all day.
2) Friends. Without friends, I might just go into a pit of depression. I naturally am an introvert. But friends help get through the day, week, life. I love people and when I don't feel like being in the middle of them, I love to sit off and just watch.
3) Books. When I don't feel like dealing with my life, I go read about someone else's. (Or sometimes I'm just bored)

4) A Sense of Humor. I love mine dearly and I don't know how people get through life without one. It just drives me nuts when people don't get my humor.
5) Sweets. I have such a sweet tooth. Especially cookies.... Just thinking about makes me want one...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment