Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm in love!..... with a car...?

So I was walking through town and I saw this adorable little car and I turn to my friend and say "Isn't that an adorable little car?" She just gave me a weird look. But I couldn't get it off my mind. I told my mom about it and I had her drive past it so I could take note on what kind of car it was. When I got home, I googled it and I think I'm in love! I'm a typical girl in the sense that I don't ususally care about cars.... Over the years I've just sort of passively noticed some different types I like or don't...... but OH. MY. GOODNESS. This car is adorable!!!

 The one I saw was red, but I have a prejudgice against red so I was looking at blue ones. :)
 So photogenic!
 Oooooooo Shiny!!! :)
 Awwwww I want it.
 It speaks for itself.
 AH! LOVE IT!
 :) :) :) :) :) :)
Woah! Thats an intense color!  Like.... avocado :)

My extremely happy mood might also have something to do with the fact that I've listened to Owl City's new song Alligator Sky about.... 6 times today... haha ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! :)
post signature

5 comments:

  1. AHHH! I know what you mean!!!!!!!!!!! :D I am totally in love with this car down the street from us and whenever I tell my girl friends about it they are like "Whaaa? Why are you paying attention to cars? That is what BOYS do!" So I tell the my guy-friends about it. They appreciate cute cars. lol
    I do like that car, it is really cute. xD
    elisa45.blogspot.com
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ANd I'm totally when of those girls that before when my best friend would talk about her car I'd totally zone out... but now I'm kinda get it ! haha
    I know, right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, but I have to ask: Was that an intentional Queen reference? When I read the title I started humming I Want to Break Free xD. And yes, that car is cute ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope I don't listen to Queen... I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete